Worst custimer service ever or where's my refund | Dyson Community
Solved

Worst custimer service ever or where's my refund

• 23 January 2024
  • 5 replies

As of January 23rd, 2024 I still haven’t got my refund for the order with refund reference 164-918-9747. However, Dyson received my returned package on December 14th, 2023 - which makes it over a month ago. It’s a $ 429.99 US, and I’m going to sue you, guys, because your customer service sucks as hell. 

Hire someone responsible and make it work.  

icon

Best answer by Jack 25 January 2024, 17:49

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @ronaldcooke,

Welcome to the Dyson Community, and thank you for letting us know about this. I’m sorry to hear there’s been a delay in processing your refund request - we can only apologise for the inconvenience caused.

At the Dyson Community we’re not able to access customer records or intervene in individual cases - for support, you'll need to speak directly to our Dyson Customer Care experts in your region.

The quickest way to get in touch is to visit Dyson.com and click the round purple button to launch the Dyson Digital Assistant. Then click the agent icon in the bottom left corner of the chat window to start a live chat conversation with our Customer Care team. If you find all agents are busy when you contact us, please do try again a little later as we have good resource on live chat during normal working hours.

We'll look forward to speaking with you and getting this resolved!

Agree !!!  Worst refund policy ever.  Waited 19 days since receipt of their product for my refund.  Was told to expect ANOTHER 10-14 days….I have never had such a poor experience with ANY company return/refund.  Sadly, I will never purchase a Dyson product again.  Shame on DYSON.

Userlevel 1

Dyson received my return item on Oct 20/2023. Still waiting for my refund after many, many requests!!!

Userlevel 1

Many customers are suffering poor customer service with returns.  Check out all their complaints with the Better Business Bureau: https://www.bbb.org/us/il/chicago/profile/wholesale-vacuum-cleaners/dyson-inc-0654-33004452/complaints?.  It appears that the only way to *maybe* get a refund is to file a BBB complaint.

Dyson support seems to have some communication issues and processes need adjustment. I have had to repeat the same thing several (close to 5 times right now) over email and chat. I am only getting canned responses. I have followed Andi G.’s advice and filed a case with the Better Business Bureau.