Worst customer service | Dyson Community
Question

Worst customer service

• 5 January 2024
  • 3 replies

UPS lost my package on December 1st, approved mt claim on December 8th. It has been over a month now and I still have not received my refund from Dyson. I’m never buying anything ever again from a company that is just trying to suck people out of their money. Had I known that Dyson’s customer service is so bad, I wouldn’t have even taken their product for free. 

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

3 replies

Hello @dishashah I am very sorry to hear there has been an issue with the delivery of your order and also the refund now on that order. I would like to help get this resolved. Can you please send an email to askdysonUS@dyson.com  add connected community in the subject line and then in the email please provide me all your order details. 

Userlevel 1

They are very happy to take your money but good luck getting it back. They charged me for a part they sent to an incorrect shipping address - and that’s after they assured me the order had be cancelled! Their response was essentially, we are very sorry but the part shipped and so we can’t refund you! I am another ex-customer who will never buy Dyson again. 

@Teanna ive already emailed but have not received my money or a response in over 20 days. It has been over 3 months since my hair dryer was lost and I still haven’t received money from y’all. Such thieves