WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE | Dyson Community

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

• 18 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I have never in my life experienced customer service so bad. With such high end products and reputation is hard to quite believe how bad it is. It does seem my experience is not isolated.

I was on the phone for ONE WHOLE HOUR just requesting a returns label for a I ordered.  They then informed me it would take FIVE DAYS to email me the returns label.  It actually only took three (What the actual??) for them send me two returns labels from different places (one from dyson and one from parcelforce).  Having posted back my battery, Im a month down the line, with no refund, not even an email.

When you try their helpline, you just end up on hold with no resolution.  (Ive been left on hold for 20 minutes...)

They have basically taken my money and ran.

I’d be interested to know if anyone has ever managed to successfully get a refund (without spending many hours on the phone).

I certainly will not be ordering any Dyson product again.

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @unhappyjane

Thanks for getting in touch to let us know about this. This isn't the level of service we’d normally aim to offer, and we can only apologise if we’ve let you down on this occasion.

For support, you'll need to talk directly to our Dyson Customer Care experts in your region. Here at the Dyson Community, we don’t have access to customer details and can’t intervene with refund requests or provide status updates.

So we can help resolve things as quickly as possible, please visit Dyson.co.uk and click the round purple button to launch the Dyson Digital Assistant. Then click the agent icon in the bottom left corner of the chat window to start a live chat conversation with our Customer Care team.

We'll look forward to speaking with you!

I am having the same exact issue! They make returns nearly impossible and the system is rigged to make you wait and wait and wait until you finally just give up on trying to get your return. I will never be ordering from Dyson again and have been spreading the word to everyone I know to also never order from them. The customer service is outrageous. If anyone is reading this and considering ordering from Dyson, I’d advise you just DON’T. I’ve never dealt with such poor customer service in my entire life.

Userlevel 1

Standard unhelpful autoresponse applied by Dyson I see. So Im still no further in getting my refund. No sign of any promised call backs or emails. And still no sign of a refund (that I shouldnt need to be chasing weekly, any other company just refunds you….)