Worst customer service by far | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

Back in February I had bought an air purifier and it supposedly came in late February but it was no where to be found. I contacted Dyson support and they had led me on a wild goose chase between multiple representatives, each time having to repeat the same information without any progress being made towards resolving my issue. I followed their instructions and filed a police report and once submitted I was told to wait 24-48 hours for a response however I did not receive any response from the Dyson team and I ended up having to contact them again after this time frame and they told me the exact same thing to wait another 24-48 hours to receive a response. This continued about 6 times with each response being the same as the last therefore I waited about another 2 weeks and on the 6th time, a representative told me something different as they had to send this case to the higher ups, then they would be able to come up with a decision with the catch being I had to wait 1 month. After not 1 but 2 months go by, Dyson still has not contacted me. I then contacted them and they had told me I have to wait another 24-72 hours to receive a decision but I would be the one having to call. At this point not only did Dyson waste my and their time, but it also reflects poorly on the company's internal communication and efficiency.

Unfortunately, this seems to be there playbook for any and all customer service related issues.  I sent my air purifier in for repair almost 2 months ago.  Tracking number shows it was received 2 days after shipping.  However, I never received any updates or information on the repair.  I’ve no contacted Dyson Customer Service 7 times.  Each time the same exact thing that you have mentioned.  Each time they have no updates or inforomation on the machine.  Each time they “escalate to the higher ups”.  Each time I will receive a “call back within 24-48 hours”.  Each time I receive no call back and each time I reach back out and hear the same exact thing all over again.  I just filed a complaint with my attorney general.  At this point I don’t believe I’ll ever get my machine back.