Introducing the Dyson Purifier Big+Quiet Formaldehyde | Dyson Community
AIR TREATMENT

Introducing the Dyson Purifier Big+Quiet Formaldehyde

• 24 May 2023
  • 2 replies
Introducing the Dyson Purifier Big+Quiet Formaldehyde
Userlevel 7
Badge +13

The Dyson Purifier Big+Quiet Formaldehyde is designed specifically for large, open-plan spaces, with the Dyson HEPA Big+Quiet purifier engineered specifically for simplicity in shared, commercial spaces.

New Cone Aerodynamics delivers 10-metre projection, with the Dyson Purifier Big+Quiet Formaldehyde BP04 and Dyson HEPA Big+Quiet purifier BP06 model fitted with the new CO2 sensor, which indicates when to ventilate.

Alongside its powerful projection, the Dyson Purifier Big+Quiet is engineered to operate quietly, producing just 56 decibels of noise - making it our quietest yet most powerful purifier.

To learn more about the Dyson Purifier Big+Quiet Formaldehyde, visit the Future of clean article. 

Be among the first to hear when the Dyson Purifier Big+Quiet Formaldehyde will be available in your market, don’t forget to register your interest via the sign up page in your market.

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

I can’t work out what the difference is between the HEPA and non HEPA versions? @Stuart am I being stupid? All I can see is different colours and the mention of the HEPA being for commercial environments?

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

I can’t work out what the difference is between the HEPA and non HEPA versions? @Stuart am I being stupid? All I can see is different colours and the mention of the HEPA being for commercial environments?

I kind of guess it would not have any difference with the HEPA & the Carbon layer. The only difference seems to be the cryptomic filter, which destroys formaldehyde into H2O(Water)+CO2(Carbon Dioxide). 

Dyson always used EN1822 certified “H13 grade filters” on all purifier ranges. All purifiers including their first launched AM11 model had a H13 filter attached. I cannot assure, but I think the cryptomic filter will be the only difference.