Air Treatment - Warning triangles on display and one on Auto on remote | Dyson Community
Solved

Air Treatment - Warning triangles on display and one on Auto on remote

• 29 September 2023
  • 3 replies

I have a new Formaldehyde hot and cool purifier.  The auto button shows a warning triangle as do the display settings on the machine.  I contacted ‘support’ via whatsapp’ on Wednesday and the replies come at random times and no one has been helpful.  I have read the manual, switched on and off, taken filters off and on.  I have watched the video
I am really fed up now.

I would really like a refund as this is so stressful for me

Thank you

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 2 October 2023, 13:52

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

3 replies

@Lynn  Thanks for your message. First, try to unplug this unit and plug it into another outlet and not on an extension cord or power strip. If that doesn’t fix it, it may be an unresolved electrical issue and you would need an exchange.

Thank you

Still not working - it’s brand new.  The Whatsapp, supposedly support have been dreadful for 2 days.  I have uninstalled the app and re installed and still not working

Either a power supply issue or an internal fault. If resetting it doesn't work, their online support even shows to make contact with them :-/. Icon Alert | Dyson Support