• 21 June 2024
  • 0 replies
Dyson Supersonic Nural™ hair dryer: Attachment learning
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
  • Dyson Community Manager
  • 984 replies
Dyson Supersonic Nural™ hair dryer

The new Dyson Supersonic Nural™ hair dryer includes a sensor which recognises each styling attachment when connected. The Intelligent attachments are preset with recommended airflow and heat settings, but they’re customisable by you  - and the machine will remember your preferences.

Let’s take a closer look at the attachments:

Styling concentrator

Styling concentrator

The Styling concentrator provides a wide, thin blade of air for precision styling.

Gentle air attachment

Gentle air attachment

The Gentle air attachment evenly diffuses airflow for fast, yet gentle drying.

Wide tooth comb

Wide tooth comb

The Wide tooth comb is engineered to detangle, shape and lengthen curly or coily hair.

Wave+Curl diffuser - diffuse mode

Wide+Curl diffuser - diffuse mode

The Wave+Curl diffuser is a new format diffuser that disperses airflow in two different ways - acting as two accessories in one. 

You can change from Diffuse mode into Dome mode by lifting the pronged insert out of the attachment. Change back into Diffuse mode by placing the pronged insert into the attachment and pressing down the edges till it clicks into place, without using excessive pressure on the prongs.

In Diffuse mode, airflow is gently diffused through longer prongs to reach deeper into the hair, for natural curls and coils.

Wave+Curl diffuser - dome mode

Wave+Curl diffuser - dome mode

In Dome mode, the Wave+Curl diffuser directs airflow into the dome and infuses the hair gently for defined waves and curls.

Flyaway attachment

Flyaway attachment

The Flyway attachment is a finishing tool for sleek styles with straight or straightened hair. Coanda airflow lifts the hair tress to hide flyaways.

How do I adjust my Dyson Supersonic Nural™ hair dryer’s out-of-box heat and airflow settings to suit my styling needs?

To change the settings of an attachment, just use the heat and airflow buttons to manually change to your preferred settings. The next time you use this attachment, your Dyson Supersonic Nural™ hair dryer will remember your go-to settings and automatically adjust to them for you.

How do I return my Dyson Supersonic Nural™ hair dryer’s intelligent attachments back to their out-of-box heat and airflow settings?

Any time you want to return your Intelligent attachments back to their out-of-box settings, you can manually adjust each attachment using the heat and airflow buttons: 

• Wide-tooth comb: high heat/high flow.
  • Styling concentrator: high heat/medium flow.
  • Gentle air attachment: high heat/high flow.
  • Flyaway attachment: low heat/high flow.
  • Wave+Curl diffuser: medium heat/medium flow.

Can attachments get too warm to touch?

We engineer all our attachments to remain comfortably cool around their outside edges. We recommend holding these cooler edges when rotating or removing an attachment.

Can I use attachments from other Dyson Supersonic hair dryers with my new Dyson Supersonic Nural™ hair dryer?

With the exception of the Wide-tooth comb and the Flyaway smoother, previous Dyson Supersonic™ styling attachments will fit the Dyson Supersonic Nural™ hair dryer, but will not be compatible with the newer machine’s Attachment learning feature.

Any questions about using your new Intelligent attachments or Attachment learning? Let us know below!

Learn more

0 replies

Be the first to reply!