DO NOT BUY - Dyson Corrale straightener (Suddenly stopped working and support offered no solution) | Dyson Community

DO NOT BUY - Dyson Corrale straightener (Suddenly stopped working and support offered no solution)

• 26 April 2024
  • 2 replies

"Hello everyone,

I'm extremely disappointed with Dyson. I purchased their hair straightener in 2021, and it suddenly stopped working last week, displaying the "too hot" icon. Despite being a high-end product, it only lasted three years with minimal usage.

To make matters worse, the two-year warranty has expired, and Dyson support refused to repair or offer any solution. Instead, they suggested I buy a new straightener for $500. I'm shocked that no one can even assess the issue or provide repair options.

As a customer who has also invested in a Dyson vacuum and Airwrap, I expect better service and product reliability from a company that charges premium prices. I'm worried that my other Dyson products may also fail unexpectedly."

Sharing my experience so other people don’t regret their purchases…..

2 replies

My coral straightener stopped working after nearly 2 years so it was still in warranty. They collected my old machine and promised to send me a new one - hasn’t happened and they are impossible to make contact with! 

My coral straightener stopped working after nearly 2 years so it was still in warranty. They collected my old machine and promised to send me a new one - hasn’t happened and they are impossible to make contact with! 

One would expect a better service from a company selling such premium priced products but they aren’t failing to disappoint plus there isn’t a way to leave a review on their site either