Dyson 360 Eye connection fails three sixths of the way through setup | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

As per the issue described at:

… I’m seeing the MyDyson App fail to provision my Dyson 360 Eye (which I’ve had for years, but am now trying to connect to a new WiFi network following an upgrade):

After this point, I get the same “Slow response”/”Would you like to continue” prompt as in the discussion above, and then the process fails.  After that, I have to use the USB reset file in order to make the vacuum discoverable again - until then, the WiFi light only lights very briefly (for a second or less) as the device boots.

*However* I have Unifi networking equipment, and according to the Network Application the vacuum is online and connected to WiFi at all times after booting _and_ I can see the device requesting and being supplied with an IP address in my DHCP logs.

So the device appears to correctly be online from a networking point of view, but its WiFi light is not lit (which suggests a problem on the device rather than in the App?), and the App is unable to complete provisioning.

A little help?

Hi @srcshelton,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

Sorry to see you’re having difficulty getting your Dyson 360 Eye™️ robot connected to your new network. To resolve this, some more detailed diagnostic checks with one of our experts will be needed when you have your machine easily to hand. They should be able to walk you through the process.

Please visit Dyson.com and click Support for the contact details of your regional Dyson Customer Care team.

We’ll look forward to speaking with you.