Dyson 360 Vis Nav - 3 weeks and getting a software fault 17.11.-1 | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson 360 Vis Nav - 3 weeks and getting a software fault 17.11.-1

• 20 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi 

I have had my robot for 3 weeks and everything was going well up to yesterday when the unit starts to have errors and needing attention. The first 3 weeks were perfect and no issues occurred at all. This morning got an error message on my machine - serial number F6C-UK-SGA0326A. 

Error code is 17.11.-1

Please advise how to fix the machine. I am at work so have not been able to put it back on the dock yet.

icon

Best answer by Jack 21 February 2024, 15:51

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Eamonn,

Welcome to the Dyson Community, and thanks for letting us know about this - sorry you’re having this unusual issue.

In the first instance we’d recommend power cycling your robot - it’s often all that’s needed to clear this type of temporary fault: 

If you continue to have issues after trying this, we’ll need you to speak directly with our Customer Care experts so they can run you through some further diagnostic checks. 

Please visit Dyson.com and click the round purple button to launch the Dyson Digital Assistant. Then click the agent icon in the bottom left corner of the chat window to start a conversation with our Customer Care team.