Dyson 360 Vis Nav™ robot vacuum - software release RB03PR.01.08.003 | Dyson Community
News

Dyson 360 Vis Nav™ robot vacuum - software release RB03PR.01.08.003

• 15 May 2024
  • 4 replies
Dyson 360 Vis Nav™ robot vacuum - software release RB03PR.01.08.003
Userlevel 6
Badge +11
  • Dyson Community Manager
  • 1061 replies

Our latest software release for the Dyson 360 Vis Nav™ robot vacuum (RB03PR.01.08.003) includes the following updates:

Improved dust detection

• This update fine tunes dust detection behaviour to further improve cleaning performance in Auto mode

Enhanced navigation

• Smoother motion around obstacles
  • Improved reversing from narrow spaces
  • New onscreen tips to help troubleshoot navigation issues

To make sure you’re always fully benefitting from the latest software and features, we’d recommend enabling automatic updates for your robot within the MyDyson™ app. Updates will then occur when your robot is inactive, docked, and connected to Wi-Fi. 

To see if your robot’s software has already been upgraded, check for update RB03PR.01.08.003 in your robot’s settings within the MyDyson™ app.

4 replies

Badge

hello,

was there a recent changed in the Vacuums connectivity? For example, I often find myself trying to connect to the vacuum from the app, but it cannot connect, even if the vacuum is awake. Eventually it does connect.

Also, was the ability to to connect to the vacuum locally removed at some point? For example, via mqtt from my home network. Maybe 3 or 4 software updates ago, this ability has not worked. Just wondering if mqtt is being moved online/cloud.

thanks

Badge +1

Waiting on diagonal zone dividers…when will this be added?  People have been asking for this simple app fix for a year.  We spent a lot on this…we deserve an honest answer.  It’s not fair that Dyson acts like this is not an issue.

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi @CurlyBee,

I’ve replied to you directly, but for the benefit of our Community members - we’re not in a position to share any updates on the inclusion of diagonal dividers within zoning for the MyDyson™ app. We don’t normally reveal planned contents of future app updates ahead of time.

We can't guarantee all feature requests will make it to production, or speculate about timelines for this sort of thing. I can only apologise for any disappointment this causes, but I can reassure you that your feedback has been passed along.

Badge +1

Also, how do we update our VisNav?  I can’t even get into the app because it has a wrong email address…