Dyson 360 Vis Nav Wish List | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

Dyson 360 Vis Nav Wish List

• 15 August 2024
  • 0 replies

Hello Dyson Team,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Kristina, and I’m a professional photographer and content creator. I’ve always admired Dyson’s innovative approach to beauty and hair care, particularly your Supersonic hair dryer. The combination of advanced technology and sleek design truly sets your brand apart in the market.

For some time now, I’ve been dreaming of owning a Dyson Supersonic hair dryer. Unfortunately, due to financial constraints, I haven’t been able to afford it yet. However, I believe that your product could be invaluable not only for my personal care routine but also for my professional work.

As a photographer, I’m preparing for an upcoming social exhibition focused on beauty and self-expression. It would be wonderful to feature Dyson as part of this event. Through this collaboration, I could showcase the Supersonic hair dryer and its benefits to my audience, providing your brand with additional exposure among people passionate about beauty and innovation.

I’ve attached my media kit, where you’ll find information about my work and the active community I’ve built. I would love the opportunity to collaborate with Dyson and share your amazing product with my audience.

Thank you for considering my request. I’m looking forward to the possibility of working together and would be happy to hear from you.