Dyson Robot 360 Eye - No password sticker? | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson Robot 360 Eye - No password sticker?

• 18 August 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge
  • Novice Member
  • 3 replies

My machine went in for repair and has been exchanged - great, but I’ve had one supplied that seemingly has no sticker on the main chassis, alongside the dust filter at the front, behind the filter around the battery area, and doesn’t come with an instruction manual. Is there no way to establish which password to use?

icon

Best answer by Stuart 18 August 2023, 16:08

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

5 replies

Nope. You’ll have to contact Dyson directly. They should be able to generate a new password using the product S/N (Serial number). 

@Kibbleb. Beat me to it!

@Jpp If it isn’t in the locations motioned here Finding your product password, Dyson can get you one!

Badge

Yes, that's what I assumed would be possible rather than having to do yet another return as both telephone and digital help channels are telling me. Have contacted support again with this view and may be contacted by an engineer. Return collection remains scheduled for Monday though.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Yes, that's what I assumed would be possible rather than having to do yet another return as both telephone and digital help channels are telling me. Have contacted support again with this view and may be contacted by an engineer. Return collection remains scheduled for Monday though.

Hi @Jpp

Something doesn’t sound right here.

My understanding is that the service team should be raising an internal ticket with our developers, who would in turn be able to generate the password. This is on the basis that we have your serial number available.

I’d encourage you to re-engage the team at Dyson, highlighting the above and asking that they generate this ticket.  

If you get stuck or have more pushback, let me know and I will see what I can do to support. 

Thanks,

Stuart

Badge

Stuart

Thanks - this may be what's now happening but I have to confess I have limited confidence in the helpdesk team's scripting for this/grasp of what's bring asked. Not great to say being ex Dyson myself. I'm finding there's a strong desire to get a return booked and move on to the next call, after sharing a few aphorisms.