Dyson Shady Vacuum battery business /Terrible Customer Support | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

I have a brand new Dyson 360 Heurist robot vacuum and has no receipt. Unfortunately I opened it late and battery was dead already. I approached customer service and they told me  apply for stock notification but nothing comes up after 8 months.

Than they offered me to upgrade $800 dollar vacuum to $1400 with Dyson 360 eye with 10% discount. I can see Dyson 360 eye has same issues i.e. No battery in the stock. Customer service in Asia don’t understand English and copy and pasting same stuff without even reading my emails.  Kind of very annoying.

I only bought robot due to the fact I used Dyson D23 which served me very good. Now my $800 dollar robot vacuum is useless garbage taking space in hope of getting battery which Dyson will never get in the stock.

What a company. Shame on you guys that wasted my hard earned money.

Sorry to hear that your battery is DOA. As this is a fairly old robot, there are plenty third party batteries out there. You might want some of these give a try before giving up completely.

Send me the link. Couldn’t find it in Canada or even on ebay. One thing will be sure will never buy any Dyson battery operated vacuums.

They will make it garbage bin again with in one or two years of newer model released.

Here you wil find a replacement battery for the Heurist: Battery for Dyson 360 Heurist 360 Eye RB01 6600mAh 14.8V | eBay

Thanks. Unfortunately is says doesn't ship to Canada. What about this because 360 Eye and 360 Heurist batteries look identical?

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/235786047142

Thanks Again