Hoover not delivered and now I need to purchase the same hoover with higher prices. | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Question

Hoover not delivered and now I need to purchase the same hoover with higher prices.

• 2 July 2024
  • 0 replies

I am so disappointed and will not buy from Dyson anymore. I bought already a Dyson and had it delivered to my address in Zurich 4 weeks ago. Unfortunately this one got stolen at a fair.

Now I ordered the same one again (V12 Gold) and Dyson sends me an email that it could not be delivered to my address (without a postal reference number) and that I need to buy it again. Now I am checking the prices and the 150 CHF discount is gone. Not sure if thats a coincidence.

Anyone here had an experience with customer support where they actually resolved something? 

Customer support has been one of the worst experiences that I’ve had with any company so far. Would not have expected this from Dyson. I like the products but will probably by through the electro wholesaler now and not Dyson directly if you can expect worse service and worse prices. 

Really disappointing. 

This inactive topic has now been automatically closed. For help or advice, please create a new topic.