my V 12 stopped working amd am now without a vacuum | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

I’ve had my V 12 vacuum for a year and absolutely loved it  and said I would never buy a different brand. Unfortunately a few months ago it started shutting off as soon as I would turn it on.  After several chats and calls to customer service I was told the vacuum would need replaced. I shipped it back to Dyson and have yet to receive any replacement. I have been without a vacuum for a month and when you have 2 dogs it is a nightmare.  Customer service has not been helpful at all. Every time I call they tell me I will receive an email within 24 to 48 hours with tracking information on my new machine. I told them I wanted my money back and they told me I would have to wait 10 to 14 days for that and then they turned around and told me they couldn’t do that. I informed them there are V 12’s for sale on their website that I can purchase right now and have shipped to me within a week and they still wouldn’t answer my question as to  why I am not getting my machine replaced. I am so frustrated with this company and even though they have a fantastic product this is really turned me off of Dyson. Is there anyone that can help me or who has experienced this as well?

Be the first to reply!