new Nav 360 VisNav will not charge, resetting to factory setting is failure | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Question

new Nav 360 VisNav will not charge, resetting to factory setting is failure

• 30 April 2024
  • 0 replies

Received new 360 VisNav from Dyson late Friday afternoon, 26Apr. Set it up on Saturday. Everything worked except it would not “pair” with its charger. Repeatedly followed instructions to remove from dock, wait 30 seconds, and return to dock with no success. Weekend help bots at support were of no help. Decided to reset the machine to factory settings based on advice from Mark Finn in another closed discussion on the topic. That reduced the menu to a difficult to read QR code for the myDyson app and when my phone would not connect to the machine, it produced another difficult to read QR code that took me to a no longer active page at Dyson’s website. The only other menu option was to power down, which I did. Monday I called support and after waiting for over 50 minutes to chat with an agent I received no more help than I did from the help bots during the weekend, it just took longer. Now I have a case number and instructions to wait to be contacted in 3 to 5 days. Question 1. How can I get back to a full, functioning menu on the machine? 2. Is this typical service of Dyson support? I have owned several Dyson machines and have not had any problems until now.

This inactive topic has now been automatically closed. For help or advice, please create a new topic.