purifier formaldehyde PH04 second repair | Dyson Community
Solved

purifier formaldehyde PH04 second repair

• 28 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi,

We got this fantastic air purifier with humidifier PH04 and unfortunately to our frustration it’s second time in repair. First was loud sound coming from air purifier motor and now humidifier water pump made loud noise. Service here in Estonia for Dyson is very poor and I have to wait around month to get machine back. I suffer with allergies and it’s vital for me to clean room clean and humidity levels high. Very disappointing as Dyson customer who has been loyal to you nearly 10 years.

icon

Best answer by Jack 2 May 2024, 14:22

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @ReneS,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

Thanks for your feedback here - I’m sorry you’ve had issues with your machine, but I’m glad a repair has been arranged for you.

If you have any concerns around the local repair process, you would need to continue your conversation directly with the Dyson Customer Care team in your region as it’s not something we can help with via the Dyson Community.

I will be happy to pass your feedback along to the right people, though!

Hi, 

Thanks for your reply.

I am more concerned with Dyson poor customer service abroad and loosing trust buying products from Dyson. If something brakes down twice with one year and with two important components then you have failed with this series of products!

instead customer waiting machine to come back from repair one month! I suffer with allergies and important factors are that air inside room is clean and humidity levels right! 

No matter that it’s different country and wholesale. Important that service not provided and you have sold product to company that doesn’t know what to do or how to advise customers with Dyson products!

I just think you should be aware that Dyson products getting bad reviews in Estonia and parts of this is poor service.