Technical back up is now as bad as the rest of customer service | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

As a result of my experiences following technical issues with both my robot vacs, it looks like technical assistance is now comparable with the rest of Customer Service - in other words, dire. The problem with the VisNav not connecting to the app remains, although I may be making progress with my Heurist 360, independently. 

The Heurist came up with a fault code (36-1) if I recall correctly, and via the app I was asked to call Dyson. With a sinking feeling, I noted that the number was the same one I’ve had all the sales related issues with, but felt I had no choice but to call. The bloke who took the call didn’t appear to have the faintest idea what to do next, and after a few minutes humming and hawing, claimed that there was nothing he could do personally, the issue had been ‘escalated’ and I’d receive a phone call shortly. 

Having experienced the result of ‘escalation a few times before with the various purchase / returns issues, I wasn’t expecting much - which as it turns out, was just as well; three business days later, still no phone call. 

Has anyone else experienced this sort of response to a technical inquiry? If this is a frequent occurrence, then I’m amazed it hasn’t been fixed. Over the 20 odd years I’ve been buying from Dyson, I’ve had well over a dozen assorted products, and the experience wa worth the money. That’s no longer a given, and I’m reviewing my alleigance to this brand. Any thoughts? 

Hi @Fovargue,

Welcome to the Dyson Community, and thanks for letting us know about this.

I’ve reached out directly to take some further information.

I’ll look forward to hearing from you.