Dyson Solarcycle Light Power pack | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Solved

Dyson Solarcycle Light Power pack

• 30 July 2024
  • 3 replies

Despite repeated failed attempts to get thru to the technical support I am now resorting to this method. What is Dyson doing to sort the supply of Power Pack Part no. 969668-01. I have waited and waited now for over 2 months for it to be available again which means there must be huge back log of latent demand for replace a faulty product supply…….Any one else have a failed pack and waiting ?!?! Are there any alternatives that anyone has tried ?!?  ANYONE similar experience ?! 

Hi @Ashiq34,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

I’m sorry to hear you’ve had difficulty ordering a replacement PSU for your Dyson light. We support our machines with spare parts and servicing for their warranty period and beyond. Despite global supply constraints, please be assured we’re doing everything we can to add new stock of spare parts and accessories as soon as we’re able to.

In the meantime, all we can suggest is ensuring you’re registered via our Notify me function so we can alert you via email when more stock is added.

I’m sorry I can’t offer you a more conclusive answer here!

Any updates?  There must be a big problem with faulty PSU’s if there are none available. 

any update on the topic?