No refund recieved. No call-back from escalation team. Ongoing for almost two months. County Court claim next step. | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

Good morning.

I initially contacted you on 02 September 2024 to return a SolarCycle lamp. The returns label was not forthcoming. Four calls and two failed escalations later, an agent belatedly provided a Parcelforce returns label - emailed to myself on 12 September 2024. 

I duly packed the item and dropped this off at the Post Office on 19 September 2024. Parcelforce tracking shows that the item was delivered to Dyson on 23 September 2024. No refund arrived. 

I contacted customer service again on Monday 30 September 2024. This was a 70 minute call. The agent had no record of the product being returned and could not locate the pre-paid postage label or a return request. Despite his persistent efforts to have me ‘’wait another 30 days’’, he eventually sent me a link to provide proof of postage/tracking/label. An escalation call-back was promised for the following day. No call-back was received.

I called again two days later. This agent informed me that he had no record of any call from Monday 30 September 2024. He was unable to assist me further. 

On 03 October 2024, ‘Jack’ from Dyson Community promised that this would be raised to the ‘UK Escalations Team’. I received an email from this team on 05 October 2024, I replied two days later but have had NO FURTHER RESPONSE. I don’t know what to say. This is beyond incompetence and bordering on malicious. Does anyone know the Dyson address for a County Court claim?

Kind regards, 

Alexander

Be the first to reply!