Attempting to Return Item before I leave to travel | Dyson Community
Question

Attempting to Return Item before I leave to travel

Hi,

I recently ordered a machine that I realized wouldn’t work in other countries*. So now I have to return it.

I will be traveling exactly 5 days from now. So the day I realized the issue (1 day after receipt of the machine) ~ a week ago, I submitted the online return form. Someone got back to me, I responded and answered each question they asked. And they disappeared despite many follow-ups.

So I submitted the form again. The same thing happened but with a different person. So here, now, I find myself in your public forums.

Is it not your responsibility to ensure adequate customer service despite offshoring it? 

It’s frustrating that Dyson does not have a place to rate this service either. Which only tells me there is no intention to fix this. I really do not understand how a company so modern feels so antiquated, with so much put on heavy sales but a huge lack in customer service. Your capitalism is showing.

*(Dyson design, why. I don’t understand your company and its goals and ethics. No adapter. No specific recommendations. All you keep doing is putting up statements to waive liability in more occasions than one. It’s like the people at the front, interfacing with consumers just don’t give a hoot and I don’t know who in the company knows or does not know this). 

0 replies

Be the first to reply!