DYSON AIRSTRAIT CERAMIC PINK TOTALLY DIED | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

Ordered for two times Dyson Airstrait from Dyson Korea. First purchased at Mid August and second at 7th September this year. I don’t have any problems with my first order, but the second has disappointed and totally died for the first used it. Because i work abroad, i bring them and use on the country with same voltage. Sadly, the 2nd dyson airstrait cannot operate and died.

Dyson Korea suggest me to bring the items to Dyson Indonesia, which is country i stay time right now, to check what kind of problems. After that, Dyson Indonesia gave up on this because they don’t have the repair tools and worried if the korea warranty is void. So i contacted Dyson Korea and they said i should bring the airstrait to Korea.

The problem is, Dyson Korea claimed this caused by voltage problems, but between country have same voltage. Off course i should take extra for the cost & fees because Dyson Korea said the warranty excepted and it can’t covered to repair my dyson airstrait. So, what function of the warranty if can’t covered the repair and we should take extra for cost???

I hope you understand what i feeling right now, it’s like i got scammed. 

Be the first to reply!