Dyson Airwrap - International use - I cant believe Dyson doesn't make clients aware! | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

Dyson Airwrap - International use - I cant believe Dyson doesn't make clients aware!

• 18 April 2023
  • 0 replies

Good day Dyson Team

My husband has purchased the limited edition Dyson for my birthday this year.

I wanted the Vinca Blue Rose but it was sold out in the UK so my husband purchased it in Italy. I was so excited as it was the perfect gift. 

2 months later I received a work promotion and we are both moving to New York. 

I took my Dyson to New York this week and realised it doesn't work in the USA. I was so disappointed that I couldn't use it. 

I just got my Dyson, and now I won't be able to use it anymore, due to the product not working in the US.

I understand the difference in voltage, but I believe that DYSON should take responsibility for notifying clients about this, before purchase. We live in global world, anyone that can afford a £500 hair care product is surely traveling. 

I’m so disappointed by this fine print. Your technology advantage will not last long. As consumers we always remember how we were treated when we needed reasonable customer service.

please do not bother by explaining the voltage discrepancy, I wanted to share this in the community so you know there are many of us that are affected by this.