dyson airwrap multi-styler pink and rose gold limited edicion restock USA | Dyson Community
Solved

dyson airwrap multi-styler pink and rose gold limited edicion restock USA

• 2 June 2024
  • 2 replies

@Jack 

Hello😄, I wanted to know if the Dyson Airwrap™ Complete Long multi-styler and dryer (Ceramic pink and rose gold) would be back on the market since I couldn't buy it for my mother at the time 😔
on the  page said  that will be available in 10-14 days.🤔 
I wanted confirmation of that.   🥺
Or if I would have to choose another color?

New stock at Dyson USA

thank you! ☺️

icon

Best answer by Jack 7 June 2024, 17:24

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Naye,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

Apologies for any disappointment but the Dyson Airwrap multi-styler in Ceramic pink and rose gold no longer appears to be listed on Dyson.com. This was a limited edition colourway for the Mothers day gifting period - it was extremely popular, and sold out quickly.

You may want to double check directly with the Dyson US Customer Care team via the Support page on Dyson.com, but it may be time to choose a different colourway!

Hi @Naye,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

Apologies for any disappointment but the Dyson Airwrap multi-styler in Ceramic pink and rose gold no longer appears to be listed on Dyson.com. This was a limited edition colourway for the Mothers day gifting period - it was extremely popular, and sold out quickly.

You may want to double check directly with the Dyson US Customer Care team via the Support page on Dyson.com, but it may be time to choose a different colourway!

Oh thank you ! 🥺