Dyson Corrale straightener (Suddenly stopped working) | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

"Hello everyone,

I'm extremely disappointed with Dyson. I purchased their hair straightener in 2021, and it suddenly stopped working last week, displaying the "too hot" icon. Despite being a high-end product, it only lasted three years with minimal usage.

To make matters worse, the two-year warranty has expired, and Dyson support refused to repair or offer any solution. Instead, they suggested I buy a new straightener for $500. I'm shocked that no one can even assess the issue or provide repair options.

As a customer who has also invested in a Dyson vacuum and Airwrap, I expect better service and product reliability from a company that charges premium prices. I'm worried that my other Dyson products may also fail unexpectedly."

Sharing my experience so other people don’t regret their purchases…..

My coral straightener stopped working after nearly 2 years so it was still in warranty. They collected my old machine and promised to send me a new one - hasn’t happened and they are impossible to make contact with! 

My coral straightener stopped working after nearly 2 years so it was still in warranty. They collected my old machine and promised to send me a new one - hasn’t happened and they are impossible to make contact with! 

One would expect a better service from a company selling such premium priced products but they aren’t failing to disappoint plus there isn’t a way to leave a review on their site either