Dyson hair wrap large brush attachment | Dyson Community
Question

Dyson hair wrap large brush attachment

• 6 December 2023
  • 4 replies

Anyone else struggling to get the new large brush attachment? Ordered and paid for 1st Nov, keep asking each week if in stock yet. Driving me crazy, just keep being fobbed off. How come dyson are struggling to get these out to people. 

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

4 replies

@Don56 Hi there! With some tools, especially for Airwrap, they are selling out as soon as we have any stock replenished. Please do sign up to be notified when it's back at the product listing page - and keep trying. We don't have an ETA at this time. If needed, please contact support for a refund.

Thank you for your help, I'd rather let you keep the money and wait until I get the brush. 

Hi Dyson community, still awaiting my dyson airwrap large round brush attachment. Everytime I go onto the speak bubble it's the same old story. The same old promise. Dyson has really gone down in my estimates. I've bought so much stuff from you but no more. You took my money knowing you didn't have stock in. Terrible service. You've promised me it will be back in stock, then told me for all the messing around I can have it free, pointless as I've paid for it already. But seriously when are you sending it to me 🤔

Omg, I'm still waiting for my order to arrive, it now 2 months, every time I contact you I get fobbed off with the same story. You really have to stop taking people's money and not sending item ordered. A company like dyson can hide behind there title. I think it's outrageous. Absolutely useless customer service. Same old story every time I speak to them. Come on dyson, get your orders done