Dyson's customer service SUCKS' Abosolutly HORRIBLE! | Dyson Community
Question

Dyson's customer service SUCKS' Abosolutly HORRIBLE!

• 23 March 2024
  • 0 replies

I bought for $329.84

Refurbished Dyson

Corralet™ hair straightener (Black Nickel/Fuchsia) on 12/22/2022.  At the beginning of December 2023, i tried to use it and it would not turn on.  On 12/6/23, I contacted Dyson Support and through their facetime system it was determined that it needed to be send in for an exchange.

I was provided a prepaid label and went directly to the ups drop off store to send it back with everything that came with it included in the box as instructed.  Tracking 1Z2Y55899098576953.  I was told that another one would be sent to me within 2 weeks.  Nothing was sent to me.  I called after 2 weeks and they had no idea why it was not sent to me when they received mine on 12/8/23 but now they were out of stock!!! They also asked me for the tracking number to prove i sent it to them even though they provided the label!  I have called every week since then and today is 3/23/24!  On 3/21/24 I received an email saying that they were in stock.  I promptly called and asked them to please send me my exchange as they have had mine since 12/8/23.   At first i was told no problem we will ship it out.  Then after being on hold for an HOUR, i was told that they cant ship it and had to escalate the issue to another department!  Then i was asked if i shipped everything back!  I shipped everything back and do not understand what is going on at DYSON!  If they continue to treat their customers this badly they will go out of business!  I was told i should receive an email within 24 hours from the escalated claim and a call from a supervisor explaining why this is happening and why i do Not have a replacement.  It has been well over 24 hours and i have not heard from DYSON!  Im ready to file a lawsuit to get my money back from them.  I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM DYSON AGAIN AND EVERYONE ELSE SHOULD CONSIDER THEMSELVES WARNED!  They do not care about their customers and their customer service is HORRIBLE!

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.