HORRIBLE customer service, Dyson refuses refund request after receiving item 2+ months ago | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Question

HORRIBLE customer service, Dyson refuses refund request after receiving item 2+ months ago

• 21 July 2024
  • 0 replies

I ordered the AirWrap set back in early May, horrible experience. Never purchasing a product from Dyson ever again. Need my refund ASAP.

First: Ordered on 5/7/24. Customer service on the phone got the WRONG shipping address and refused to change it for me. He told me he “could not change the address”,  insisted on placing a second order shipped to the address I wanted to use, and tried to tell me it would be easy to return the first order. Fine.

Second: After receiving the AirWrap set mailed to the wrong address, I immediately called customer service to assist me with the return process. They provided me with an address to mail it to, so I used that address. Turns out it was not the address Dyson wanted the item returned to? Not my fault. Item has been delivered for more than 2 months at this point, 5/16/24, (about 10 days after the order was placed), I have the UPS tracking record. Order placed on 5/7, received on 5/11, and received by Dyson warehouse on 5/16. I could not have done this any quicker.

Third: I have been calling customer service for help over the past month since 6/28/24, and no one has been able to help me. Every other person tells me to give it another 7-10 days. I once spoke with a supposed “manager” Sarah? who told me I should be getting a refund confirmation email in 48 hours, did not happen. Another day, I was told to expect a response in 72 hours, also did not happen. Not to mention that every call drags on to waste HOURS of my time.

My question is, Dyson, when will you give me my money back? You have the item AND my money. I have been patiently working with your customer service people, but no one is willing to help me resolve the problem. At this point, all I ask is that you give me my $500+ back. 2 whole months should be more than enough time for you to “investigate” the situation, as your customer service people keep trying to tell me on the phone. Someone please reach out to me asap to resolve this.

This inactive topic has now been automatically closed. For help or advice, please create a new topic.