I am never buying a Dyson Product again | Dyson Community

I am never buying a Dyson Product again

I purchased an Airwrap in 2021. By the summer of 2023, the unit died. I contacted support and was sent a label to send the item in for repair. Unfortunately, I was traveling, and by the time I got home, and settled, the label link had expired. 

Ever since then, I have been contacting support to have it reactivated, only to be told they will not. The suggestions by the Dyson, “Support,” agents have included drive from Florida to Union City California, to drop off for repair, as well as many other unhelpful tips. I have provided the emails with teh original label link, but there has been no help. 

I am never buying another Dyson product. I am going to encourage everyone else to also never buy another Dyson Product. 

Let’s be real, it’s a terrible product, beyond the poor support. It is of European origin, but they do not make the hair tools in Dual Voltage, so you cannot travel with one, you must buy a seperate one for non-US locations. 

I full regret my purchase, especially if this is how the company treats their customers. 

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.