Issue with Dyson Airwrap purchased in the UK | Dyson Community
Question

Issue with Dyson Airwrap purchased in the UK

• 23 June 2024
  • 0 replies

I am experiencing an issue with my Dyson Airwrap which keeps cutting out whilst I am using it, which is obviously very frustrating as I then can’t finish styling my hair.  I haven’t had it long and it is still under warranty.  I don’t use it very often but it has been doing this from the beginning.  At first I thought it was a one off but I know now that it isn’t.  I clean the filter all the time so that is not the cause so I know that it must be faulty. 

Today I rang Dyson Customer Service and explained everything to them.  They told me that the Airwrap needs to be sent away for repair.  The first day that this could be done would be this coming Wednesday.  All okay so far.  However, they could not give me any indication, at all, of what time of day the pick up would be - it could be any time, which means I would have to stay in all day waiting for it.  Unfortunately I just can’t do that as all of my days are pretty busy so I am left with a faulty Airwrap under warranty that I can’t manage to get repaired. 

I have been a Dyson customer from the very beginning and own most of their product range, however, the customer service I have received today is a million miles away from what it used to be - from 10/10 in the past, to now where I would struggle to give it 1/10 based on my unhelpful experience today.

Can anyone in the Dyson Community help please?

0 replies

Be the first to reply!