Lost/Stolen Package | Dyson Community

Lost/Stolen Package

• 14 June 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello,

I recently purchased a Dyson Airwrap as a gift for my girlfriend, but the entire process has turned into a nightmare.

The shipment company, PostNL, delivered the package to someone without my knowledge while I was at work and even forged my signature. Despite multiple attempts to resolve the issue with PostNL, they directed me to Dyson. When I contacted Dyson customer service, they cited a statement from PostNL claiming, "The delivery person rang the bell downstairs in the flat, and the customer said to the delivery person: 'You can leave the package downstairs and I will pick it up myself.'” Dyson accepted this statement without question.

I'm at a loss for what to do next. Should I go to the police and file a report for a stolen shipment and forgery?

It feels like Dyson is not taking responsibility for their customer deliveries...

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @MuratOnal,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

I’m sorry to hear about this experience - unfortunately this isn’t something we can support you with via the Dyson Community forum as we don’t have access to customer details and can’t intervene with individual order or delivery requests.

You will need to continue your conversation directly with the Dyson Netherlands Customer Care team - they’re based to help further you with this query.

You can find their contact details here.