Never buying Dyson again. HORRIBLE customer service | Dyson Community

Never buying Dyson again. HORRIBLE customer service

• 30 March 2024
  • 0 replies

I purchased the Corrale straightener a little over 3 years ago. My warranty is up & now my straightener will not hold a charge for longer than 2-3 minutes. I am extremely upset that an expensive item like this is not guaranteed to last longer than 2 years!!!! On top of that I’ve been given the run around saying my device was purchased in Canada because of the serial number when it was purchased in MS so I’ve spoke to about 7 different reps who didn’t know how to help me however on this last call today my rep basically said because my warranty is up there is nothing they can do unless I go to a service center myself. The closest one to me is over 6 hours away or I can also choose to ship it, then they can look over it and decide if it can be fixed or not and pay for the repairs & pay for shipping the item back to me. I loved this straightener but paying a lot of money for it to stop working after only 3 years is insane. The customer service is so bad I’d rather purchase from any other company than Dyson. Dyson obviously does not stand behind their products or know how to keep satisfied customers! Im telling everyone I know about this experience & if they are thinking about anything Dyson run because the name is NOT worth it!!!! I don’t care what product it is, if it says Dyson I will not be purchasing. 

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.