Order status and orientation | Dyson Community
Solved

Order status and orientation

• 29 November 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi:

On November 24 I did an online order, 3 days ago ( Nov 27) I received an email that the product color was not available and I need to change it. The same day I replied the email that I received and called after 1.5hrs waiting in the phone, I changed the color and requested a confirmation by email. Representative told me that I suppose to receive it in 3 hrs today is Nov 29 and Im still waiting for the confirmation. I sent messages in WhatApp nobody responded, I chated with somebody in the chat yesterday the 28 and told me that the email is pending to be receive the same day. I need to know if this page for Dyson is a scam because there is no sense for me that Im still waiting for days for a confirmation and customer service online and by phone are NOT available never. I dont understand the delay to response the basic things and if is a scam I need to cancel today, 

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 29 November 2023, 16:29

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

3 replies

Hi there @MirthiaRodz  sorry to hear that you had this experience. It is typical that if a change is made it can take 24-48 hours for confirmation emails to be sent as there is a process that must be completed to get that all updated. 

Thanks, I called now and after 50 mins in phone line the response was that the last representative never changed the color 2 days ago and now I need to wait more time to the update of the order. This is so strange, and the most concerning this is that Im still waiting for confirmation. The chat is not available and representatives never response back the message is whatapp. If i cant receive a confirmation for tomorrow, one week after the first order I will cancel it. Thank you!

I’m sorry to hear you’ve got issues. Sadly I have similar experience of them and will NOT be buying from them again. I placed order on 13th November and 3 days after the delivery was due called to ask where item was only to be told it weas out of stock ! I’ve now wasted 4 hours 22 minutes with their customer service team to get this resolved but to date i’ve no refund and no item.

I wish you all the luck in getting this resolved. 

This company is a joke.