serious help need! | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

Hello, 

I really need help to solve this situation.

I’m a professional hairstylist in NY. I have two Dyson hairdryer. I retuned both hairdryers to repair / replace this April. I got one couple weeks later but I haven’t received another one. I contacted customer service many times. I gave them my information serial number, copy of return label as much as i can.

but they keep saying we need time to research what happened this. And no response. I had same conversation 4time. Even supervisor said same.

its been almost 7 month since I returned hairdryer.

I have no idea what should I do.

please let me know if someone has same situation and how to solve this.

Thank you !

Hi @Sj5860932,

Welcome to the Dyson Community, and thanks for letting us know about this.

I’ve reached out directly to take some further information. Please check your Dyson Community private message inbox and provide the details requested.

I’ll look forward to hearing from you.

Hey Jack,

why still nobody contact me about my dryer.

This is seriously terrible customer service.

I’ll send letter to CEO about this situation. Please provide me mailing address. U.S. headquarters in Chicago right ?

I spent so much time for this. It’s really waste time.

Hi @Sj5860932,

Our US Customer Care team have emailed you, and have also left you a voice mail as they weren't able to get an answer by phone.

Please check your email inbox and voicemail for the latest update from the team.

Hi Jack,

Yes, I received an email but I am currently out of the country and my cell is not available. I have been contacting Dyson about my missing dryer for months and have not been given any sort of answer as to its whereabouts. The email I received contained a tracking number for a package that was supposedly sent in the past but this is the first I am hearing of it. Every other time I have contacted Dyson, the customer service had no answer as to where my dryer was or why it had not been sent back yet. Not once was a tracking number been given to me over the course of these last 7 months. When I looked up the tracking number with UPS today, it said that it was a new tracking number that was not in the system yet. I have a screenshot for reference. This entire situation has been extremely frustrating. I paid a decent amount of money for this professional dryer that was under warranty and supposed to get repaired and I have been chasing it down for half a year. Again, I’m left without one of the main tools I use for my profession and have been seriously inconvenienced. Honestly I’m tired of this back and forth. I’d like a refund for the dryer or a replacement. 

Shoji Ihara

Hi @Sj5860932,

Thanks for your update - there’s nothing further we can do to support you here via the Dyson Community, and you’ll need to continue your conversation directly with the Dyson US Customer Care team. 

You can do this by responding to the email the team sent you on Saturday - please do pick up with them directly so they can help.