Suggestion. Large Oval Attachment for Airwrap!! | Dyson Community

Suggestion. Large Oval Attachment for Airwrap!!

• 1 December 2022
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 1

I love my Airwrap and enjoy using the attachments, but I recently tried a friend’s Drybar Doubleshot and LOVE the oval shape and the bristles/spacing of the bristles. The shape of the oval brush would be easy to replicate, it seems, and gives a different shape and creates more volume at the root than Dyson's round brush attachment. In particular, also like how the bristles have rounded tips and are more spaced apart, as this creates less pulling - therefore, less hair loss/damage. Please make an attachment like this, as I think many people would purchase the Airwrap, takeaway other devices from our arsenal, and be a game-changer for those who already own the Airwrap. I think that the demand is there and the Airwrap is superior to the Drybar, Revlon, and other similar products with an oval-shaped brush head as far as the heating and airflow mechanism - but, the oval-shaped heads are what make those devices so great. Thanks!!!

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.