What are the Dyson Airwrap multi-styler's brush bristles made from? | Dyson Community
Solved

What are the Dyson Airwrap multi-styler's brush bristles made from?

Hello everyone

I want to know which material is used in dyson hair brush extension of dyson airwrap. Is it actual boar hairs or synthetic material. I have emailed the customer support of dyson Saudia Arabia and they replied it is boar but i have seen a post on verified instagram page of dyson that it is not boar but synthetic. Kindly confirm which material it is as i am muslim and really concerned about it.

[Moderation edit - title updated]

icon

Best answer by Jack 4 June 2024, 14:46

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Wajiha916,

Welcome to the Dyson Community, and thanks for your question!

Apologies if you were given incorrect information previously. I can confirm that the Dyson Airwrap™ multi-styler’s brushes are made from glass-filled nylon, with synthetic bristles. Our engineers developed and trialled numerous prototypes with various bristle lengths, thicknesses, and densities before finding the optimum designs for all hair types and lengths.

Hope this helps!

Thanks Jack for responding to my query. The customer support person also sent an apology email for wrong information and confirm that it is synthetic. Happy to know that 😊