Worst customer service | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

I bought a hair dryer on december 2023. On september 5 I contacted customer service because the blower stop working. At first they gave me some instructions to follow I did it but didn't work. Then I contacted them  again but they told me that my case would be escalated and someone would reach me out on 24hrs. No one contacted me . I wrote to customer services and the person that was assisting me told me that we would started with a replacement process but suddenly they said that someone would contact me, that my case was escalated because the cases of "this Island" referring to Puerto Rico were worked by other team. Days passed and again I wrote to them and they told me the same that my case was escalated and referred to PR team that I need to wait. I gave them another day and again contacted them , but now they were asking for my evidence of purchase and the same script that my case was escalated . I contacted them  again on september 13 and they told me that my case was referred to PR team and that I need to wait that they contact me in 24hrs.  And again no one contacted me. I asked them to put me in contact with the team that supposedly has my case but they didn't. I contacted them on September 17 and they gave me an email and told me to wait to be contacted but is September 19 and no one has contacted me. I can't believe that a company with such a name in the industry treats their customers so disrespectfully. I waited patiently but for the prices of their products I expected better customer service,   better communication and resolution. Because all they do is receive the inquiries of the customer and not giving any resolution. After this experience i will never buy anything from Dyson, because there is no accountability and respect for the people that buy their products .

Hi @Njustinian,

Welcome to the Dyson Community, and thanks for letting us know about this.

I’ve reached out directly to take some further information.

I’ll look forward to hearing from you.

A week later and Im still waiting for the escalation team and a solution.

Another week and still waiting to be contacted.

I contacted again customer service  because no one  contacted me and now they told me that they couldn't proceed with the replacement because they can't ship to my address. I don't understand how its possible, if I  bought something the company can send  me the item but if it is a replacement they can't.