About Dyson Turkey Customer Service Issues | Dyson Community

About Dyson Turkey Customer Service Issues

• 26 March 2024
  • 0 replies

Hello, we are reaching you from Turkey. We purchased your Dyson v15 Detect Absolute vacuum cleaner model 1 year ago. We opened a service ticket on ..... due to the battery getting weak. We delivered our vacuum cleaner to the Dyson authorized service in Ankara. We received an information e-mail stating that the main body and battery were replaced. When we checked our vacuum cleaner at home, we saw that the scratches on the outer body that were present when we first gave it to the service were still present on the main body. However, in our repair document it was written that the main body was changed. The fact that these scratches were still on our vacuum cleaner showed that our main body had not changed, but was presented as if it had been changed by the service. However, when we opened the first service record, we saw that our filter, which we had given as clean, was given to us in a worn and dirty state, as if it had been used for 1 month. In our first video call with Dyson, your customer representative emphasized the cleanliness of our filter by saying "it's great." Since our device was delivered to us in worse condition than when we gave it to the service, we registered a complaint again by phone. We asked the technical service to look at the camera recordings. Because maybe the main body invoiced through our device would be sold illegally by the employees in the service. They asked us to return the device to the service. So we took our device to the service again. They got back to us a few days later saying that no malfunction could be detected in this device. Our main problem was not a malfunction, we wanted our own filter back, which was clean and in better condition. We were also demanding that our allegedly replaced main body actually be replaced. We understood from the e-mail from the technical service that they did not do it. We called the customer representative again, but he did not offer us a solution. We went back to your service center in Ankara to pick up our device. This time, we saw that the filter and our device were in worse condition than when we delivered them. Here, the employees at the service point also admitted that the filter was in bad condition. Normally we provide exchange, but they said there is no stock. They also removed our screen protector, which was also on the main body. They tried to deliver the product with scratches, which we delivered without scratches. I am attaching the photo I took just before I delivered the product to the service and the photos they were trying to deliver to me. Also, at this time, I realized that the dust container of the device was scratched. I stated that I would definitely not receive this product and that I would never accept such a delivery. I returned it without buying anything again. But the fact that the service was so bad regarding your vacuum cleaner, which is sold at the most expensive price in our country, changed my entire opinion towards Dyson. I recently bought a Dyson Airwrap for my brother. I was thinking of buying it for myself, but I don't think so anymore. There are definitely very wrong things going on in Ankara authorized service in Turkey. Your customers leave unhappy. Please review the technical service camera records, there is a very serious problem.

Thanks to our resistance, this incident resulted in the decision to replace the broom. However, we still could not replace our vacuum cleaner because it was out of stock. During this process, our "low reach adapter" header also malfunctioned and we contacted your customer representative again. This time, we were told by your customer service that this part does not prevent the vacuum cleaner from working, and therefore the part is out of warranty. However, I know that my friend, who has the same vacuum cleaner, had this nozzle replaced before, free of warranty. Strange things are really happening on the Dyson customer relations side in Turkey. Separating customers is behavior that does not suit a corporate company. Why is my title out of warranty, why is someone else's title under warranty? Moreover, the reason they told me is ridiculous. The reason I am sending you an e-mail is because I want to understand whether Dyson is really such a company. It's okay, don't take any action, it doesn't matter if my headset remains faulty. For me, what makes a company corporate is its attitude towards its customers. Dyson is absolutely terrible at this. At least this is the case in Turkey. Dyson lost a customer. I can understand from the conversations of the customer representatives here that it is not important to you. Kind regards.

Please ignore any mistakes I made in my article. My English is not very good.

I also sent this article to business@dyson.co.uk. Since I could not find an e-mail address only for customers, I felt the need to open a topic here.

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.