Are we able to buy parts from other Dyson territories? | Dyson Community
Solved

Are we able to buy parts from other Dyson territories?

• 20 January 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Question on parts.

I have a v11 animal in copper (which is no longer sold) https://www.dyson.co.uk/support/journey/replacement-parts/search.344739-01 

But in the UK it was only ever shipped with the direct drive head. The machine is compatible with the torque drive head which adjusts suction when in auto mode, so I purchased one separately but it’s only available in silver and gold. 

I can see that the machine was available with a copper torque head in the USA and the brush bar is available to purchase separately: 

https://www.dyson.com/support/journey/spare-details.970135-03.344625-01

Is there anyway to purchase this in the UK or have one sent? I’d really like one to match the copper wand and main body of my machine. 

Cheers! 

(Moderation Edit - Tags Added)

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 20 January 2023, 22:12

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

5 replies

Alright @Heyhey88

I can say with utmost certainty, that there is no way to order for international shipping with Dyson. I’ve tried it before. I have family stateside. They ended up buy what I needed and ship it on. It cost a small fortune! I seriously wouldn’t recommend. 

Have you checked eBay or one of the stockist in the UK? partscentre UK

DYSON GENUINE V11 COPPER BRUSH BAR ROLLER FOR TORQUE DRIVE FLOOR TOOL VACUUM P | eBay

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hello @Heyhey88 

I can confirm that we are only able to ship spare parts or finished goods within the country of purchase. Here in the US, we can only ship within the US. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Thanks @kellym.

Do you know if this part has ever been available in the UK? The Re-sellers are extremely expensive. 

Thanks. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hello @Heyhey88 

I’m not certain if it was ever available in the UK, but hopefully one of our UK-based mods here can chime in with that information.