arepair collection not actioned | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

I’m at my wits end

Dyson vacuum faulty for the 3rd time , still under warranty

collection for repair has been arranged 3 times &3 times it has not been actioned  wasting 3 days of my time over a period of 2 + weeks

i have had numerous online chats, telephone calls all useless .At times I have spend 50+ minutes on chats, agents have left chats, chats have ended, fake information given  - the list goes on. During calls I have been hung up . Agents who do speak just continually offer apology and promise that issue will not recur - obviously just going through the routine. There is clearly an automated system that does not give room for anything outwith the normal parameters. I’ve offered to post item myself, unable to authorise that.

I I have asked to speak to a manager, and request ignored. Advised there is no customer service department I can email. I  requested  a complaint be raised & it was not actioned.
On demanding that my case be escalated , was advised someone would be in direct contact with me -  this did  not happen I got a email offering a discount to purchase a new product adding insult to injury.

At all times I have tried to remain calm and exercise patience but this situation is totally unacceptable - My vacuum does not work,is under warranty yet  has not been collected for repair nor replaced. Warranty appears worthless , this is far below the service I expected and I’m truly disgusted with the service levels.

I do not know how to resolve this , it feels like I am banging my head against a brick wall.

Hi @sewatson652,

Welcome to the Dyson Community, and thanks for letting us know about this.

I’ve reached out directly for some further details, and I’ll look forward to hearing from you.