Cordless V12 Product Return Frustration! What Can I do? | Dyson Community
Solved

Cordless V12 Product Return Frustration! What Can I do?

• 18 February 2023
  • 2 replies

Hello, I purchased a Cordless V12 from the official website recently and I decided to return the purchase. I filed a return request form and waited for 48 hours, but I did not get any response from Dyson! Then I filed a request again and waited for another 48 hours. Still I didn’t hear anything back! This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced in the US. Can anyone help with this????

(Moderation edit - Tags Added/Title Updated)

icon

Best answer by Dyson Community Moderator 18 February 2023, 18:56

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hello @ShuangshanLi 

Thanks for reaching out here; we’re sorry to hear that you’re still waiting for that return authorization. We do strive to get back in touch with the customer, with those return instructions, within 48 hours of submission of the return request form. It’s disappointing to know that this has been your experience. I do believe that is a current email backlog that our Customer Care team is hard at work to clear and resolve. If you’re still waiting for this to get resolved, I would encourage you to get in touch via our WhatsApp channel and one of our team will be happy to discuss the next steps. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and select ‘Start a WhatsApp conversation’.

If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page. We so also offer live chat on our website as well; you may access that by clicking on the purple chat bubble in the lower right-hand corner of the website.

Best wishes,

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hello @ShuangshanLi 

Thanks for reaching out here; we’re sorry to hear that you’re still waiting for that return authorization. We do strive to get back in touch with the customer, with those return instructions, within 48 hours of submission of the return request form. It’s disappointing to know that this has been your experience. I do believe that is a current email backlog that our Customer Care team is hard at work to clear and resolve. If you’re still waiting for this to get resolved, I would encourage you to get in touch via our WhatsApp channel and one of our team will be happy to discuss the next steps. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and select ‘Start a WhatsApp conversation’.

If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page. We so also offer live chat on our website as well; you may access that by clicking on the purple chat bubble in the lower right-hand corner of the website.

Best wishes,

👏👏👏