Cordless Vacuum - Is there a return period? | Dyson Community

Cordless Vacuum - Is there a return period?

• 23 March 2023
  • 3 replies

I am looking into buying a new dyson cordless vacuum. I currently have the dyson animal ball vacuum and i love it but the cordless would be convenient for upstairs/downstairs, etc. I am not sure which one to get though. My question is- if you get one and you don’t like it..are you able to return within a certain time frame? It is just a LOT of money to spend if it doesn’t fit what I need..I know some companies do this and I wasn’t sure if Dyson is one of them. 

Charliebrown 1 year ago

Hi @MegBen303 

Yes. Dyson do offer a return and refund period. The amount of time is dependent on your country. Your best to check their website ‘Terms & Conditions of Sale’ page. Here they list how a return/refund is processed and the timescale associated.

These are the terms Dyson UK website - https://www.dyson.co.uk/inside-dyson/terms/terms-and-conditions

Charlie. 

View original

3 replies

Totally! They have a 30-day return window! I’m pretty sure this is as standard everywhere. You have to buy it direct through, they won’t take returns or refund from elsewhere. Like purchasing at BestBuy and trying to return at Dyson. It just won’t work.

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hi @MegBen303 

Yes. Dyson do offer a return and refund period. The amount of time is dependent on your country. Your best to check their website ‘Terms & Conditions of Sale’ page. Here they list how a return/refund is processed and the timescale associated.

These are the terms Dyson UK website - https://www.dyson.co.uk/inside-dyson/terms/terms-and-conditions

Charlie. 

Hello MegBen303,
In the UK you have what Dyson calls ‘Money Back Guarantee’, which is free 35-day return policy. So you will be able to return your Dyson Vacuum if you do not like it. However, this is only available if you ‘buy direct from the people who made it’. That is Dyson’s motto! 
 Viviane