Customer Service from long time Dyson user | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

Customer Service from long time Dyson user

• 24 July 2024
  • 0 replies

When I didn’t receive confirmation of my Order and payment for 2 x V15 Vacuums I rang Dyson only to find they had no record of my Order even though payment had been taken from my account. In hindsight if I knew how stressful this was to become I would have stopped payment and cancelled order.

After daily phone calls and waiting time later whilst Dyson were trying to find my Order they eventually told me they had resolved the problem and were processing my order.

My complaint:

How could Dyson take my payment without placing against an order?

I was made to feel it was my mistake (I had not made an order) even though they had my payment and I had proof of bank transfer and a text from Dyson with a link for same.

Dyson duplicated my order and sent me 4 vacuums and expected me to take 2 heavy boxes to Post Office to return but after some persistence by me they agreed to send a Courier.

They showed no appreciation in my honesty in letting them know about the additional 2 vacuums they sent.

After reflecting on my experience I would not recommend ordering through Dyson on line. 

• A little feedback on the V15 vacuum- both my daughter and I agree a flat out head tool is needed for carpets and should be included with the V15 especially at this price.

My Forth Dyson ordered from Dyson on line and only time I have experienced this very  disappointing service and made to feel upset enough to leave this review.

This inactive topic has now been automatically closed. For help or advice, please create a new topic.