DEFECTIVE ACCESSORY | Dyson Community
Question

DEFECTIVE ACCESSORY

• 24 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Dear official;I cannot use the product I purchased on 12.12.2023 due to a manufacturing defect. I have been waiting for you to find a solution to the problem for about 1 month. However, you write that the faulty part is not in your stock. Such an excuse can never be valid for a product that has problems afterward, let alone a newly purchased product.If the product that I cannot use due to a manufacturing defect is out of stock, you must replace it.Since my grievance could not be resolved by you due to this problem that you could not solve, I applied to the consumer arbitration committee. I would like you to know that I will then file a lawsuit against your company for this issue, regardless of the cost.

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @ATİLA İLKER

Welcome to the Dyson Community, and thank you for let us know about this. I’m sorry to hear there’s been a delay in replacing your machine’s accessory due to the part being out of stock.

At the Dyson Community we’re not able to access customer records or intervene in individual cases - for support, you'll need to continue your conversation directly with our Dyson Customer Care experts in your region.

The quickest way to get in touch is to visit Dyson.com and click the round purple button to launch the Dyson Digital Assistant. Then click the agent icon in the bottom left corner of the chat window to start a live chat conversation with our Customer Care team.

We'll look forward to speaking with you and getting this resolved!