Dyson Cordless V15 stock - Turkey | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

Dyson Cordless V15 stock - Turkey

Hello,

1. I complaint about stock renewal in Turkey. I’ve been following the website in here for very long time but still haven't seen any action. Is there another way to buy it?
  2. When checking the website in Europe and USA, they have discounted the price by almost 15% for a few months, is it possible for us to benefit from this opportunity?

Good days,

(Moderation Edit - Styling/Formatting Updated)

The Slim Fluffy roller brush head stopped working after 11 months. I ordered a replacement (under warranty) and rec’d an email that it was out of stock and wasn’t expected for 7 - 8 weeks. I called customer service this morning (10 weeks with no updates) and was told my original order had been cancelled - twice! It is now ordered again. Hopefully I will receive it this time. BTW, I confirmed the part # for the brush head and was told it is in stock and the web site just hadn’t been updated. You may want to call customer service. 

On another post, one of the mods said that their website stock and physical stock come from a different allocation, and they’ve almost always got stock over the telephone. Like @judycarter, I’d recommend giving them a call.