Dyson Micro Coredless Vacuum CRACKS on handle | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson Micro Coredless Vacuum CRACKS on handle

• 12 March 2024
  • 3 replies

My Dyson Micro has cracks on the handle after 6 months of using it everyday. Vacuum has never been dropped and of course, for its price, you’ll handle it with utmost care.

I have brought the unit back to my service centre here in the Philippines and it’s been two weeks since.

I, from time to time ask for at least a detailed update about the status my vacuum. However, I have only been receiving templated messages through email and viber. Is this a topnotch customer service?

This is clearly not what I am expecting from a VERY EXPENSIVE vacuum cleaner. I am also very much aware that this is not the first time Dyson encountered such issue. Wondering what’s causing them delay to monitor/fix/REPLACE (?) my unit that is still under warranty?

Now I’m thinking, is Dyson just a hype?

icon

Best answer by Jack 13 March 2024, 13:44

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

3 replies

Hello,

Our cordless vacuum has twice now suffered with cracks to the wand within 6 months. It’s very disappointing and seems like a regular issue. 

Even if I try to make a conversation, I have been receiving templated replies only. It’s so so hard to reach out. This is very frustrating.

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

​Hi @samvelasco,

Welcome to the Dyson Community, and thank you for letting us know about this. I’m sorry to hear there’s been a delay in processing your machine’s repair.

At the Dyson Community we’re not able to access customer records or intervene in individual cases - for support, you'll need to continue your conversation directly with our Dyson Customer Care experts in the Philippines. 

You can find contact information for local Customer Care on Dyson.ph