Dyson Turkey - V10 extra charger problem (No Stock) | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

Hello,

First of all, I apologize for my bad english.

I have a problem, I bought a "Dyson Cyclone V10™️ Extra" model vacuum cleaner on 06-17-2023, although it has a much higher price than other brands, trusting the brand and quality of dyson.

When I came home and unboxed this product, which was delivered to me as a sealed box, I noticed that it was not charged. Later, when I had time, I reached out to dyson turkey regarding the problem. After making a video call with me, because they did not understand whether the problem was with the device itself or the charger, I took the device to the third-party seller I bought it from, and when I tried the device there, I determined that the device was charged and the problem was in the charger, and I conveyed the situation to dyson turkey by phone again.

They told me that they would create an order and send the charger, but they do not take any action other than telling me that the product is not in stock and that my file is open, they will inform me when it is closed, even though I have called several times in the last month and a half.

In your country, a dyson vacuum cleaner may be purchased for a few days of work, but in my country, this is a product for which I pay more than 1 month's working fee and unfortunately I cannot use it.

Frankly, I am really upset that my problem has not been resolved despite the 1.5-month period that has passed. Since I don't want to bring the problem to social media and harm your brand, I wanted to reach you finally regarding this issue.

I hope you can help me with the solution.

Kind regards.

Since I could not reach dyson via e-mail, I had to share it here. Please excuse me.

Hi @Fthnaralan 

Thanks for letting us know about this.  

We always challenge ourselves to offer the highest levels of service, so I can only apologize for the experience you’ve had so far. I’ll make sure your feedback is shared with the relevant departments for you. 

The quickest way to get hold of the Dyson Turkey customer service team is through the voice platform. Kindly call the below number 0850 532 1144.

Once they do confirm that the order was placed kindly ask for the order reference number to make sure you can follow up on any orders they have placed for you.

If you’re already in contact with our customer service experts, I’d encourage you to continue your conversation with them. They’re best placed to help you further and are empowered to resolve most issues without the need for further escalation.  

Regards, 

First of all, thank you very much for your reply.

If we come to the final situation, it is really sad that a company like dyson has not been able to put the charger for its best selling product, the cordless vacuum cleaner, for exactly one and a half months.

It's not only sad, but it's a terrible situation for the company.

In the event of a minor malfunction tomorrow, it is a complete mystery how soon the company, which is unable to supply the charger, will be able to supply the other defective parts.