Dyson V11 main unit replacement and customer service quality | Dyson Community
Question

Dyson V11 main unit replacement and customer service quality

• 2 April 2024
  • 0 replies

Few months ago I contacted Dyson customer service in order to resolve the issue with our Dyson V11.

The problem was the main engine unit started to malfunction: on the low green and blue settings it stopped working all together and was only working and be operational on the max red settings. Custome service recomended me on the call I have to order an replacement part which I paid for and within few days was delivered to my house. Since though the the main engine part was still functioning on the max settings we have kept using it to use all life left possible from the unit and having replacement part already I thought it would be easy when the main unit finally dies I can just swap it for new. 

To my supprised when this just happened before Easter three months later the part Dyson customer service sent me is different then the part I orginally have on my V11. This is massively disappointing that during the call person taking this order could not establish properly what exact part is required with my full help giving all the informatio required to make this job right especially when I paid for it.

The current issue is the mount for battery is different to the orginal we have. 

I do not need or wish to order a battery which would fit to the unit customer service sent since the battery works perfectly fine, I need the proper exact model of the failed unit to be sent again.

I contacted Dyson customer service today and they refused to help simply because it is three months since they have sent the part. To be honest I do not accept this outcome. I need to send the new part and get the right part back and that only requires helpful approach to resolve your customer issue with your own product you sell otherwise Dyson proofs it Does not stand up behind their products or their clients at all not to mention the engineering of the parts does not provide enough precision to easy do the job if any replacement part is precisely required and allow the customer service to provide simple and efficient help which is correct every time. This is just not acceptable.

The order no with wrong part is 5383781

Knowing the customer acc and the whole order this client had with Dyson you should have an access with all information of what exactly part is required without even asking much questions. It would be great if someone will be able to help to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Adam Balcerek

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.