Dyson V11 Pulsing onEco & Auto Replaced Nearly All Parts | Dyson Community
Question

Dyson V11 Pulsing onEco & Auto Replaced Nearly All Parts

I have a Dyson V11 Absolute, it’s now out of warranty as it’s over 3 years old   A few months ago it started pulsing on auto and the brush head wouldn’t spin unless the hoover was operated on Boost Mode then everything works as normal. 
I’ve followed ALL the Dyson and forum advice firstly ensuring there are no blockages anywhere when that didn’t work I replaced the filter and bush head. Still having the same problem, I’ve now just spent another £65 on a new body direct from Dyson, fitted it and still it surges on auto and the brush head won’t spin unless on boost. 
so £57 brush head

£20 for new filters

£65 new body 

£142 spent so far on fault finding and rectifying and I still have the same problem. I know think that there maybe some sort of fault in the electronics of this machine possibly on the circuit board?

is there anyone out there that can offer any other advice about the possible fault as I love the machine and also think for  the price I originally paid direct from Dyson plus all of the replacement parts again from Dyson it should last longer than it has as the only things I have to hoover are a bedroom carped a large carpet/rug and a floor runner so it hasn’t been over used. 

0 replies

Be the first to reply!